home> Short-Term Benefits > Certificates required for Short-term Benefits

Certificates required for Short-term Benefits

PMAC issues certificates such as the Recipient Certificate and the Eligibility Certificate in addition to the Membership Card. By presenting a certificate at the medical institution, the copayment of medical expenses may be reduced.

Notes on the above Certificates

  • When you are no longer eligible as a member or a memberís dependent, return all the certificates with Membership Card.
  • When a certificate is lost or damaged, notify us through your school office so that a new certificate shall be issued.
  • When you have been employed by another school or become a Voluntarily Continued Insurance Member, a new certificate will be issued together with a new Membership Card.