> Accommodation Services
The Private School Association manages a number of lodging facilities that
members can easily and safely make use of at any time.
How to make use of the facilities
1) To make reservations call each facility directly by phone.
2) To make a reservation for an overnight stay you will need to provide the name
of the member, the Member Number, the date you will be using the facility, the
number of people visiting, etc.
3) In the case of hotels and recreation facilities, the procedure for making reservations
varies depending on the facility and the time of year. Please contact each facility
for more information.
4) Please be sure to inform the facility in case of reservation changes and cancellations.
If you cancel your reservation you may be charged a cancellation fee.
5) When at the facility you will need to present the Membership Card, Member Eligibility
Certificate, the Welfare Facility Usage Certificate, or Shigaku Member's Card.
6) Reservations can also be made through the Internet (Japanese only)
Hokkaido Kaikan: Sapporo Garden Palace
Kita 1jo Nishi 6 chome, Chuuo-ku, Sapporo-shi
011 (261) 5311
Miyagi Kaikan: Sendai Garden Palace
4-1-5 Tsutsujigaoka, Miyagino-ku, Sendai-shi
022 (299) 6211
Yushima Kaikan: Tokyo Garden Palace
1-7-5, Yushima, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo
03 (3813) 6211
Aichi Kaikan: Nagoya Garden Palace
3-11-13, Nishiki, Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi
052 (957) 1022
Kyoto Kaikan: Kyoto Garden Palace
605, Tatsumae-cho, Shimochoja-machi-agaru, Karasuma-dori, Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto-shi
075 (411) 0111
Osaka Kaikan Osaka Garden Palace
1-3-35, Nishimiyahara, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka-shi
06 (6396) 6211
Hiroshima Kaikan: Hiroshima Garden Palace
1-15, Hikari-cho, Higashi-ku, Hiroshima-shi
082 (262) 1122
Kyushu Kaikan: Fukuoka Garden Palace
4-8-15, Tenjin, Chuuo-ku, Fukuoka-shi
092 (713) 1112
Lodging facilities and recreation centers
745, Miyaue, Yugawara-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa
0465 (63) 3755
312, Ohiradai, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa
0460 (82) 2094
25-4, Sakanosita, Kamakura-shi
0467 (22) 3506
2040-1, Shimoyamaguchi, Hayama-machi, Miura-gun, Kanagawa
046 (875) 7300
6-40, Oyama-cho, Kanazawa-shi
076 (232) 1239
Shigakogen Hasuike, Yamanouti-machi,Shimotakai-gun, Nagano
0269 (34) 2102
3607, Oazahasekura, Karuizawa-machi, Kitasaku-gun, Nagano
0267 (45) 7311
16, Okazaki Hoshoji-cho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto-shi
075 (761) 0201
Private School Member’s Card
The Private School Association, in collaboration with credit card companies, issues the Private School Memberís Card, which provides credit functions (select one brand from JCB, VISA, and MasterCard) and benefits. It substitutes for the Welfare Facility User's Card with the aim of establishing cashless operation at all facilities and improving convenience of the facility use. It is a card with great value which can be used both domestically and internationally.
1. Functions as the user's card for the directly owned lodging facilities, which can be used throughout one's life.
When using any of the sixteen directly owned lodging facilities in Japan, simply present your Private School Member’s Card instead of the membership card, welfare facility user’s card, member eligibility certificate, or welfare facility user’s card for pensioners. You will experience the ease in the payment process.
2. Provides various services with no annual membership fee.
1) The annual fee for the Private School Member’s Card with the credit function is permanently free.
2) The member can receive the Gold Card equivalent services, such as up to 50 million yen of domestic and international travel accident insurance, free usage of airport lounges, and no annual fee for ETC cards.
3) Preferential services can be received from supporting companies (travel, dining, shopping, life support, etc.).
3. Usable throughout one’s life even after retirement.
The member can continue using the benefits of the card throughout his/her life, without having to return it after retirement.
4. Eligibility for membership
Members of the Private School Mutual Aid System (including the voluntary continued members) as primary members, and spouses of the primary members as pensioners’ family members.
5. Required documents for application
1) A copy of the membership card for the Private School Teachers’ Mutual Aid (no need for attached documents)
2) When submitting a copy of the welfare facility user’s card, membership eligibility certificate for the Private School Teachers' Mutual Aid, or welfare facility user’s card for pensioners, instead of 1), please attach to the application a copy of an identity verification document such as a driver’s license or a passport, because the above cards do not show your address and the date of birth.
6. Application and contact
Private School Member’s Card Office: 0120-559-198 (free dial)